The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 19 July 2017

Say What?

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

I saw a question of the "Quora" web-site that asked the question "What is the most difficult philosophical question there is." (Or something like that.)

Due to my study of religion and spirituality I have come to the conclusion that we are all part of the "Cosmic Consciousness"or "Mother Nature" or "God" etc. so my answer was that proving the existence of God and defining consciousness is the most difficult question there is!

Hence my answer was: That you are God!

Then I got THIS in the mail:


Amelie Robin commented on your answer "That you are God!": "And you're a n’’’’r!"
Image result for god fearing christian woman clipartO.K. first of all I'm not black, but that doesn't enter into it. I am just confused as to why this woman would call me a nigger in the first place. (Unless it was just one of the worst insults this God fearing Christian woman could come up with on short notice about someone who she figured committed blasphemy against the Lord. (It shows the ugliness that resides in some God fearing people!) 
When it comes right down to it, I just don't understand the connection between the question and her answer!!! (Matter of fact, the only conclusion I can draw with any degree of certainty is that the woman is a Trump supporter ......, because there is something wrong with the wiring in her head!)
The way I see it anyway!
https://www.amazon.com/Exploration-Religion-Meaning-Life/dp/154828646X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1500303227&sr=1-1&keywords=an+exploration+of+religion+and+the+meaning+of+life






No comments: