The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 12 July 2017

Damned if I know!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

Image result for donald trump jr. clipartIf you have been following news of the ongoing Trump train wreck, or watched Hannity on Fox News last night, you would have seen a petulant Donald Trump Jr. try and distance himself from the White House by proclaiming: "I was not aware I was Donald Trumps son!"

Try as he might, we here at the Perspective Research Department don't think this is going to fly!

OH, BY THE WAY: It has become painfully obvious to me that the reason Donald Drumpf is experiencing all these problems is because ya can't teach an old dog new tricks kids!

The way Don the Con ran his Real Estate company is the way he is trying to run the government, (bullshit and bravado) and it just doesn't work that way folks!

The way I see it anyway!

No comments: