The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 14 May 2017

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Dear Friends:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! (Happy Mothers day to my mother, your mother, and any of you other mother's who happen to be reading this!)

Because my mother is 91 years old, we wanted to stretch our B.C. vacation for my daughter's wedding by a few days so that both me and my sister, her two kids and my two kids could all be together for this momentous event! [sic]

The plan is to go out for a massive clusterfeast this afternoon ...., and then it's time to get ready to leave La La Land and get back to reality in Ontario tomorrow.

I must say that I found Vancouver too much like Toronto with its traffic, hustle and bustle, and astronomical house prices, but Victoria is a little 'Garden of Eden' that's about the same size as London and one of the most beautiful places I've seen!

So folks, we are going to enjoy our last day here with gusto and then it's time to fly back east .........!

I just hope I make it throughout Calgary unscathed this time!

No comments: