The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 11 May 2017

Take my wife ........, please!

Dear Friends:

Needless to say my daughter's wedding was a young people's affair and rather than go into all sorts of explanations about the evening I will simply show a few photo's and wish them all the best in the coming years and hope they live as long as they love, and love as long as they live!

Collin and Holly seem very well suited, and I'm sure they will carry this with them into the future ....., and Ellen and I are proud to welcome Collin into the family!




No comments: