The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 18 April 2017

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!"

Just got a call from a telephone scammer who said he was from the Canada Revenue Authority that said if I didn't call them immediately, there would be an RCMP cop at my door withing the hour to arrest me!

Normally I would just ignore this message but my curiosity got the better of me and I phoned the number! (705-980-0776)

Sure enough it was a scam ..........! (The asshole couldn't even speak proper English!

NOW: Here's the reason for this blog:

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to call the cops and report the phone # and type of scam, but after repeated calls to the R.C.M.P. the C.R.A. and the local fuzz all I got was answering services and a request to hold the line or call back!

Look kids, I don't mind the attempted scam too much, but I really don't like these people wasting my time!

No comments: