The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 20 April 2018

One toke over the line!

Dear friends: Today is national 4 / 20 day which is an excuse to go and smoke some pot in the local park but I haven't mentioned it because I haven't smoked it in over forty years......, it made me stupid, gave me a headache, made me eat too much junk food, made me lazy and gave me anxiety attacks.

Matter of fact the only thing it ever did for me was make music sound a lot better, but the trade-off was too much!

I guess what I'm getting at is I don't think they should legalize pot.............., but they shouldn't make it illegal either.

Just leave it out there in the O-zone!



P.S. This was during the couple of years I lived in Vancouver and I was there for this one!

No comments: