The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 17 November 2017

Ho ho ho ---Bah!

Well folks, here it is just past the middle of November and today I heard the first Christmas carol on the radio and The Mrs. Herself took our miniature Christmas tree out of the hall closet and put it on the dinning room table because her kids are coming to visit on the weekend.

As far as I'm concerned they can do whatever the hell they like because I won't feel like Christmas till December 24th.

Image result for bad santa clipart 

Meanwhile everybody gets  lump of coal!

The way I see it anyway!
*******************


No comments: